Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my Spyro! He's a coppery Salamander HMPK that I happened upon on my last trip to Petco... And I love him! I am desperate to find a female to match him! So if anyone knows of anyone selling any HMPK salamander females... let me know LOL!

Anyways, on to pictures!

His face shot!

Lil flare face <3

I don't really love the way he looks under any of these lights without the flash on the camera... I have to play around with it. He is spectacular to look at in real life. He's like holographic! lol

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry, but I'm not sure how you intended this reply to sound... are you saying Petco has HMPK females? Because the ones in my state near me do not. They only carry VT and CT females. If you meant something else please explain. Thanks!

winniethebetta - Thank you! I can't wait to some day get a female for him. Maybe once the weather is nicer and I don't worry as much about shipping priority, I'll import a female or two XD

a123andpoof - They probably would have lovely children!! Too bad neither of us would be willing to part with our fish! If you lived closer tho... ;) LMAO

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys! I just couldn't leave him there! He looked so healthy too! I'd hate to see him perish from being trapped in a cup for a long time because he was "the expensive kind" lol! He's in great hands now and will even find a girlfriend eventually! <3

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.