Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i caved. and bought an Aquabid boy. i was SUPER nervous about it, though. made myself sick, literally, worrying about everything. but, everything went smooth, and i just had to wait.

when he came in, i was shocked at the size of the box! it's HUGE! for one little bitty Todd. :B had him floating for a few hours, and he was bleh at first, then got excited about the tank. :V

i just let him out of his baggy, and he's having a blast exploring! but, he paused long enough for me to snap a few pics. :B

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks! he's a beautiful boy, that's for sure! super active, as well. i'm gonna try to get him to flare here soon, see if he's a rosetail like some think. :B

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i do! here's the breeder's photo:

he still has that nip in his tail, but didn't touch it on the way here. i thought he'd be lighter than he is, and was NOT expecting the black on his tail, but it just totally goes with the light orange. <3

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
He's beautiful!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Wow, I'm glad to see your first Aquabid went so smoothly, I'd be worried to death! What a pretty fish, he looks so delicate but I betcha he's full of life and attitude! Congrats on such a lovely find!

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i WAS worried! searched for the camera for a long time, as a just in case. thankfully, he was active and excited to get out of the bag! if you want pretty bettas, his seller's a good person to go to. :B 84elmo2001 had a female up at the same time, but i fell for Todd instead.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts