Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:-D I have owned Bettas in the past and NONE of them ever flared! But today, Sparks, my new guy did.

I put an LED light on his tank, and turned off my over-head light and he went crazy :shock: I thought he would jump out of his tank...thank goodness he didn't.

·
Registered
59 Posts
WOW!!! He's gorgeous!! What a great find.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Awwh :) I love crowntail bettas. I think I might get a male next when I finally get stationed at my permanent base and divide a few tanks that I have.

He does have beautiful eyes! nice shots of his flaring too!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awwh :) I love crowntail bettas. I think I might get a male next when I finally get stationed at my permanent base and divide a few tanks that I have.

He does have beautiful eyes! nice shots of his flaring too!
I'm thinking of eventually getting a Female :) I've only ever had Veil Tails, but they always seem to have swimming issues. So I decided to try a shorter tailed Betta! Sparks is awesome, sooo active

·
Registered
44 Posts
Females are my ultimate goal, but I definitely want a large tank for that like 25 gallon + but I don't exactly have the money for something like that on a stand right now NOR do I have the capabilities of transporting them all to a new house. So I have to wait till I am settled. It's a total bummer.

I guess it really all depends on the VT. My Dinq seems to do pretty good with his long fins, but I guess that's just because he thinks he some awesome supermodel fish and is also hyperactive :p

I've always had VTs and never really had problems with their fins. They definitely were not as active as this guy.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Females are my ultimate goal, but I definitely want a large tank for that like 25 gallon + but I don't exactly have the money for something like that on a stand right now NOR do I have the capabilities of transporting them all to a new house. So I have to wait till I am settled. It's a total bummer.

I guess it really all depends on the VT. My Dinq seems to do pretty good with his long fins, but I guess that's just because he thinks he some awesome supermodel fish and is also hyperactive :p

I've always had VTs and never really had problems with their fins. They definitely were not as active as this guy.
I just want 1 female :) No sororities for me! I'm sure one day you will get your females!

Yeah, Im liking my CT boy, he's awesome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.