Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm just seeking advice on what I'd need to do in order to purchase a fish on aquabid.com. I finally decided on a fish I'd love to get but am wondering if there's anything I should do and watch out for. Additionally, are there any questions I should be asking too from the sellers?

If it helps, the fish I'm interested is here (for some of the people who saw my previous thread, yes yes, I finally caved): http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwbettashmp&1335867528

Please give me any advice that you have to offer. I greatly appreciate it. :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you guys so much for the information. I've thought about local breeders from the forums but every time I've tried something, I always tend to see that they have their fish on aquabid.com. Plus it's hard to find certain breeders that are breeding the kind of fish that I'm looking for. I love the look of halfmoons and crowntails and that's what a lot of people appear to be selling, but they aren't the kind of fish I'm looking for either. I'm currently more interested in plakats, halfmoon plakats, and giants.

I will check out the Breeder section though and try my luck their. You guys have been extremely helpful and I'm glad you guys got something from this yourselves in order to benefit other people. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.