Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
If you don't want a bidding war on your hands I would say click the buy it now, however some transhippers require you to call them to book, before you place the bid, (I know the person in australia does) after you have bid if your transhipper doesn't require you to call them before bidding, this is the time to get in touch, also you will need to send the seller an email confirming your transhipper and the next shipment date for them, and also confirm payment for your betta, if you are going through paypal (I do) then ask the seller for their paypal account, log into paypal, put in their details and transfer the money, you will need to pay $5 extra to pay for the flight to where you live, and then also you will have to pay your transhipper for collection, handling fee's, customs clearance, etc

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Even buying from a member on this forum you would still have to pay for transhipping if you were in a different country to them, or if in the same country you would again still have to pay a shipping fee!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.