Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dont have a proper setup...10 gallon, live plants, and i got a cover wit light.....i have to say i ain't know they was gonna mate so quick or mate at all(it only took 1day & a half for them to mate) i just saw them in action n i was like "WAT!"....ive always had bettas since i was a child but this is da first time this happens........how would i be able to tell if fry have a deformity ailment......srry if im askin alot of question...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no they havent hatched yet.....im at work right now so who knows..:/
wat would i feed them...i heard about liquid food? is dat good to get?...im ready for any expense i wanna do w,e it takes for these fry to live..lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
they hatched i saw sum fry trying to swim....im sooooo excited....i had to run to work tho:( i cant to go home n c how they r doin...i bought a heater also to have a stable temp for them......

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks!!...i also bought a filter but im afraid it will suk up the fry...wat should i do??..im so new to dis:/ .....im jus want them to b ohk :).....im seriuos bout this to i want the fry to be ohk...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.