Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm relatively new to Bettafish.com, and wanted to give the community a bit of a gift X3

For a little while, I'll be taking drawing requests of your pet fish. I'm targeting bettas, but I'll draw anything with fins really. I really need practice with the anatomy XD

Some examples of my digital work:

Traditional work: (i know the anatomy is wrong)

I will likely do traditional sketches, which are easier to complete in school. I may add color if you really want, but don't expect these to be Mona Lisa quality.

This is likely going to be first come first serve, and I may not be able to complete all of them.

I will do as many as I can fit into my schedule.

·
Registered
128 Posts
:eek:
Amazing! I don't mind if it's traditional or digital. Either works.

Could you do my baby boy Owen? That would be amazing. <3

He's a deep red Veil-Tail, with a purple shimmer thing. His tail is deep red and purple, with a blue outline/trim. The purple/deep red are more prominent depending on the lighting.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'd love one! I had a betta fish named Star, but he passed, and i don't have any pictures of him :( I'd really like something to remember him by!

He was a normal betta fish with large fins and he was mainly bright red with hints of blue and purple on his fins and small sections of his main body.

If you can do it, could you write "In Memory of Star" next to his picture?

And my deviantart is Cotinga-The-Dragon, so if you need more info, just note me!

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
"Normal Betta"? What fin type was he? Veiltail? Crowntail? Halfmoon?

Here is Ringo for you. I'd prefer if it was digital. Thanks! He is a Dalmatian DT.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alrighty to cotinga's Star. Ringo may have a longer wait if he were digital, and I can't promise the blending will look as good but I'll try to get to him.

Also, is there a way to tag someone on this website? Just wondering, so that it would be easier to post the drawings

·
Registered
415 Posts
OMG!!!!! You are so freaking good! Here is Jim, my VT male that died, and Darcy, my VT female I currently own.

As you you can tell probably with Jim, he was very bright and pretty when I got him then got sad looking and died

Attachments

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
These are amazing! If you want to do my newest girl go for it! She doesn't quite have a name yet, I'm playing around with Kaida though.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts