Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so! i convinced my fiance to get me the most purple betta i've seen around here for my valentine's day present!

he still has no name but i'm sure i'll think of something.

he changes color a bit in different light brightness. so sometimes he looks SUPER purple and other times he looks reddish purple. but i'm still so happy i picked him! i love his finnage! i believe he's combtail VT. he has a lot of fins too! :]

·
Registered
239 Posts
He's beautiful! If he were mine I'd name him Vincent... Why? because I'm a Final Fantasy 7 NUT and Vincent Valentine is a character from that... LOL So yeah! Anyways, He's awesome, congrats!

·
Registered
908 Posts
Vincent Valentine is friggen awesome :p

That or...what ever the red dog/lion's name was?

·
Registered
239 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Noo ..its Nanaki
lol

·
Registered
132 Posts
GunsABlazin - I LOVE your signature. I have a thing for slinkies and have always thought that quote was hilarious!

Chrissy, he's a beauty! I have been looking for a purple betta for ages!

·
Registered
908 Posts
i have a solid violet purple female Combtail.

And thank you Slinkyink!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh i bet she's so pretty!! :]

·
Registered
908 Posts
She is, but shes so dark i cant get a good picture of her color in the Sorority tank...as soon as i take her out she goes mud brown.

My friend has a CT that is the exact color of your male, he is so pretty!

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
He is a very pretty fish!

Man, somve Veil Tails are bred into other tail types so often that their caudal can sometimes make them look like Deltas. He does have a nice color to him and his Dorsal fin seems to be pretty long. Can you possibly get a flaring picture of him?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i sure can!

he already made his first bubble nest by the way. :) and i've already found he's a picky eater. still not named yet! but i like to make sure i love the name first.

he's pretty fast when he flares i noticed. so it was hard to take pictures of him. so he would mostly half flare or it'd be blurry. honestly, i think he's my most aggressive male so far. i've never seen any of mine act the way he does when he flares or sees another male lol

but here's a few of the better ones. i did take a video but it's currently loading. lol so i'll post it when it's done.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
i sure can!

he already made his first bubble nest by the way. :) and i've already found he's a picky eater. still not named yet! but i like to make sure i love the name first.

he's pretty fast when he flares i noticed. so it was hard to take pictures of him. so he would mostly half flare or it'd be blurry. honestly, i think he's my most aggressive male so far. i've never seen any of mine act the way he does when he flares or sees another male lol

but here's a few of the better ones. i did take a video but it's currently loading. lol so i'll post it when it's done.
He is a pretty betta! Just as I thought. (His dorsal fin is pretty long.)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
it is! i love it. he's so different than my others.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts