Betta Fish Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Is that your betta in your avatar?

yup. it's my HM male. my first betta!

but i've finally decided on a name. it may sound strange but i'm naming him Lenard, or Lenny for a nickname. my grandpa (who is 94) is currently in the ER right now and not doing so well... i thought of my grandpa's name for him because he's purple. my grandpa was in WWII and received a purple heart. it's one of the few things that stick in my mind when i think of him, that purple heart i always admired.

· Registered
6,787 Posts
yup. it's my HM male. my first betta!

but i've finally decided on a name. it may sound strange but i'm naming him Lenard, or Lenny for a nickname. my grandpa (who is 94) is currently in the ER right now and not doing so well... i thought of my grandpa's name for him because he's purple. my grandpa was in WWII and received a purple heart. it's one of the few things that stick in my mind when i think of him, that purple heart i always admired.
That isnt strange at all! I have heard many names of bettas and pets in general that have weirder names.

Do you usually get HMs?

· Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
bettalover2033: well Frosty is my first and only HM right now. i really want to get another. but my space is limited until i move.

petsushi: haha wow! thats awesome! maybe they are! lol

ttk86: thanks! he's a silly one.

· Registered
6,787 Posts
bettalover2033: well Frosty is my first and only HM right now. i really want to get another. but my space is limited until i move.
That makes sense. I'm glad that your going to prepare.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.