Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shipping within conteinental US only, sorry. Payments via PayPal.
Shipping is $8 except for ghostwood. If you have any questions feel free to ask

Riccia mat 10"x6"
$13 shipped
Great floater, very undemanding plant, Xerxes' love hanging out under it (sadly due to rescape I need more light getting to lower plants so have to remove it)

Frogbit
$1 for 10, have several portions available.
Great floating plant, gets long roots that fry love to hang out in.

Nymphaea Taiwan
$1 per a plant, have several for sale
Lovely light green small leaved aquatic lily, great for smaller tanks. You can trim stems to train ti to grow to a specific height, or let it go the the surface and give your betta some nice shade.

Dwarf lily bulb
$2
Lovely orange/red/bronze accent water lily, like n. Taiwan its leaves can be trained to only grow to a certain height by pruning them when they get too tall, or allow it to grow to the surface. Loved this in my 7g but trying different plants now.
photos never do it justice, its more orange/red in person

Ghostwood (driftwood)18"x20"x9
$20+ cost of shipping (please pm me your zip and I'll get an estimate)
unique accent piece, great for growing: moss, anubias, and java ferns on.

Malaysian Trumpet Snails (mts)
$2 for 70+ extras, have several portions for sale
Great for sifting sand based tanks and yummy food for certain loaches and dwarf puffers!

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
LOL I'm going home in a little over a week and I still want to aquascape. The frogbit + four N. Taiwan please :D pretty sure I got your PayPal saved. Just let me know how much shipping would be x

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL I'm going home in a little over a week and I still want to aquascape. The frogbit + four N. Taiwan please :D pretty sure I got your PayPal saved. Just let me know how much shipping would be x
will PM you

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
I'm interested in the Taiwan plant (maybe 2), and a bulb or two (how long will it take for it to grow?) I may have to wait a bit until I have some money, how quickly do you usually sell out of plants?

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does Nymphaea Taiwan require a specific lighting or is the generally the same care as a Dwarf Lily? Looks lovely!
Same lighting as dwarf lily it will grow great, its not a big a hog of potassium as dwarf lily, nor iron (iron doesn't effect n. Taiwan leaves colors like it doe dwarf lily (which doesn't need it but imo looks better with it)). If anything n. Taiwan easier to grow once established, :ny clippings can be left floating under sufficient light and will re-root and grow new leaves ^^

I'm interested in the Taiwan plant (maybe 2), and a bulb or two (how long will it take for it to grow?) I may have to wait a bit until I have some money, how quickly do you usually sell out of plants?
I only have 1 dwarf lily bulb for sale sorry. To the look in the photo may take a month in low light-tech no fert tank, but it might take less.. It depends on varying paramters like if your pH and water hardness are similar to mine it will acclimate quicker.. if you use medium to high light and co2 it will explode with growth. I can't say how fast plants will sell, as I usually sell different plants/portions each time. Last batch I sold most within first several hours but I had different plants. Just drop me a pm or post here and ask what's available when you have the $ if you're still interested ^^

Have any Frogbit left?
Yes, I have.. 4 portions still maybe a bit more. I'll pm you.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Sounds good! I'm taking a tank back, so I will definitely have money when the refund goes through.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Ergh, do you know about how long it would take for a package to get to NC from you? I'm moving out of my current house by the 20-24th of May, but I'm dying for some of that Nymphaea, never seen it before!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Would the Riccia keep out much light? I have a small tank with a light at the bottom of the tank that lights up my ceiling with changing rainbow colors, so I have been trying to find a way to let less light out. Also, would it thrive with a light under it? I wouldn't think it would, but it's worth a shot to ask.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ergh, do you know about how long it would take for a package to get to NC from you? I'm moving out of my current house by the 20-24th of May, but I'm dying for some of that Nymphaea, never seen it before!
Priority mail takes 2-3 days. I ship Monday-Thursday mornings if you pay the evening before (previous day), so packages arrive Wednesday-Saturday. If you pay today I'll ship Monday for a May 4th delivery.

Would the Riccia keep out much light? I have a small tank with a light at the bottom of the tank that lights up my ceiling with changing rainbow colors, so I have been trying to find a way to let less light out. Also, would it thrive with a light under it? I wouldn't think it would, but it's worth a shot to ask.
From the light you described that won't be enough for riccia to grow. If you don't want to put a light directly on the tank for plant growth I'd suggest floating silk (fake) plants in your tank.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Okay, thank you! I think I am going to get a clip on light to use instead. You already sold the 3-gallon one, right?

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay, thank you! I think I am going to get a clip on light to use instead. You already sold the 3-gallon one, right?
No, the 3g light fixture is still available.

·
Registered
808 Posts
How much is it?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Priority mail takes 2-3 days. I ship Monday-Thursday mornings if you pay the evening before (previous day), so packages arrive Wednesday-Saturday. If you pay today I'll ship Monday for a May 4th delivery.

From the light you described that won't be enough for riccia to grow. If you don't want to put a light directly on the tank for plant growth I'd suggest floating silk (fake) plants in your tank.
Alright awesome! I'll probably come back and see if you have any left at the end of this week. Going to have to tear all my tanks down anyway so it's a great excuse to aquascape ;-)

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Riccia mat is SOLD. Frogbit is SOLD.

How much is it?
$16 For the light, but riccia has sold.

Alright awesome! I'll probably come back and see if you have any left at the end of this week. Going to have to tear all my tanks down anyway so it's a great excuse to aquascape ;-)
Sounds good ^^

·
Registered
808 Posts
Is that with or without shipping?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts