Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm considering buying a fish and seeing as how priority mail is about 20 dollars cheaper for the transhipper that I'll be using, I'm wondering how long it will generally take to arrive? For example, I live in Massachusetts and my Transhipper is from Georgia, how long will it take for priority mail to arrive and what are the chances I'll have a DOA fish?

Thanks again for all your answers and patience with my questions. This community is great. I've tried to look up on google but each site seems to say something different so I figured I'd ask for personal reflection from you guys.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
318 Posts
I assume you mean USPS priority mail? Here is their service chart from their website, you can get a time estimate here. :)

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
It's SUPPOSED to be 2-3 days but sometimes it can take over a week or more. I would go with express just to be safe, even if it is about $30

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
I ship quite a few boxes a week now. I use Priority. It takes two days. It's been very reliable for me.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I've had 3 things shipped to me through priority mail and all 3 have been received in 2 days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts