Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has there been a change in the way the forum works or have I messed up some settings?

In the past, there was a reply spot after the latest posting in any given thread. It gave the options for "Quick Reply", "Quote", "Edit", etc. Now I have to use the '+' button in header to respond to a post. It doesn't allow for any formatting.

??????

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure if it's an operating system problem. I'm using an Android smartphone and up until a few days ago everything was working fine.

·
Administrator
1,222 Posts
It sounds like what might have happened is before you were using the desktop version on your phone and now it's switched to the enhanced mobile view. To get back to the old way, click on the 3 horizontal lines on the top right of the screen and then scroll down to where it says "exit enhanced mobile view" and click that.

Niall

·
Registered
64 Posts
Oh sorry about that i thought your using tapatalk app as well coz that's the app im using now.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It sounds like what might have happened is before you were using the desktop version on your phone and now it's switched to the enhanced mobile view. To get back to the old way, click on the 3 horizontal lines on the top right of the screen and then scroll down to where it says "exit enhanced mobile view" and click that.

Niall
It worked​!!!

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

There was one additional step, however. I needed to click on "Full View" once I was in the desktop version.

·
Administrator
1,222 Posts
Glad to hear that worked. The enhanced mobile view is essentially the 'app' version of the site while still using your mobile browser (not everyone likes to download and use the Tapatalk app - but hey to each their own). The emv doesn't have all the features you would see in the full desktop view as it's more simplified and easier to navigate.

Let us know if you need further assistance. Otherwise, enjoy the site (whichever way you use it)! :)

Cheers,
Natalie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts