Betta Fish Forum banner

181 - 199 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
There are many free file-converters on the internet. My little sister has one that converts any video file into another format. I can ask her the name of the program.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Mine was done before yours ;). But I too am hoping to see more people do some videos. Dont want it to be a total waste of my time, it took me quite a while to make my video
Yeah, I know! I meant that it's really sad how everybody was "I want to do a video alsooo... Yeah, me toooo... Can I pick this theme... This is so exciting... I'll be doing my video tomorrow...!" and from all that not much has happened. I know everybody has their own life, but, if a commitment is done you should stick to it and do your part.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I was working on my housing & decor video just now when I realized something. If I were to include EVERYTHING about housing that you need to know, I would have gizzilions of slides and a REALLY long video. We should split Decor and Housing into two. Since it's such a broad subject, what if were to split it up like this (Writing the titles of the videos)
Housing I- The Tank
Housing II- Substrate
Housing III- Covers

Decor I- Fake Plants
Decor II- Live Plants
Decor III- Home Made
Decor IIII- Re-Purposed
Decor IV- Panty-Hose Test

And any other sections that should be in Decor OR Housing.

·
Registered
296 Posts
kk- who wants to do which section for them?
I'll do substrate this weekend. I'll also do tank itself.

Hey- should Substrate be under housing or decor ?

·
Registered
296 Posts
der... im not going to say I can make a video when I cant :/
My dad's camera has gone missing.
So unfortunately, I won't be able to make any until at least christmas.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
Bah, I give up. I can't seem to talk to the camera with a straight face. Looks like my intro video will have to be a bunch of words, pictures and some music.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I can write ideas in a thread with diy progects that if someone wants to can turn them in to a video.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
I need to get working on a breeding video................

181 - 199 of 199 Posts