Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to make a background for my female betta's 10 gallon tank using a "collage" of cartoonish betta drawings. Instead of just drawing random bettas, I figured I'd please some betta owners with cartoons of their beloved fish! :)

Feel free to post your betta's picture. I don't know what kind of response I will get to this post- so please only one fish per person (for now).

You can expect the drawing to look similar to this...

Thanks! :-D

·
Registered
655 Posts
Oh I want one! Let me find a good picture of one of my boys to show you :) Your pic is so cute btw lol

How about one of my Raptor boy. He passed away in November and i'm still bent out of shape about it. He used to be in a tank next to my bed and he would sit in the corner and talk to me lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
655 Posts
:) Okay, I found the best ones I could and added them to my original post. His name was Raptor and his body was like an emerald green and his fins were mostly a mustard yellow color with some green as well. :)

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
OMG!!! it's so cute!!! i need all my girls like that XD
can you do Cookie? she is in my avi, i have pics of her in my album

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I want one! Here's Fin, sorry the pic is so small, and I would like it if you didn't add the rip in his tail. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TheCheese909, Bettalover1507 and Jessicatm137 -- All of your guys's drawings will be posted tomorrow around 3 pm ET. :)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Ok, thanks!

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh I want one! Let me find a good picture of one of my boys to show you :) Your pic is so cute btw lol

How about one of my Raptor boy. He passed away in November and i'm still bent out of shape about it. He used to be in a tank next to my bed and he would sit in the corner and talk to me lol.
So Sorry to hear about his passing!! He was a beautiful betta!

R.I.P. Raptor

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<3333 he's so cute! Thank you! - And yea, he was a very pretty fishy
No problem.. I really sorry you guys about the little cut offs... My scanner focused in on the picture... Would you rather me take an actual picture of the picture like I did in my example? I dont mind doing it at all. :)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Absolutely! If any of you would like another let me know! I have no other requests so I have no fish to do... :x

Also, let me know if you want it scanned like the other pictures I just posted or if you want me to take a picture of it like in my example.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Can I have another? Could you do Thorn? I'd like it scanned. :)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts