Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I'll be drawing bettas (or any other type of fish, if you'd like!) Please submit a photo of your fish so I know what it looks like. Also, if you'd like me to write their name below the drawing please list their name with the photo.

I'd appreciate it if I only got one submission at a time as I am pretty busy with school and marching band. Also please allow around a week for me to get your drawing done because of my tight schedule.

I'll list a photo below of a betta fish drawing I did today so you can somewhat understand what your drawing will look like.

Thanks! Feel free to leave tips and advice for me.

-Claire

Attachments

·
Registered
939 Posts
Ooh! Could you please do Cheesecake?
samia pics 287.jpg
Your art is cool.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
I see you are getting busy. You can always post "Slot is closed" and "Slot is open" to control the flow of clients :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello!

I'll be drawing bettas (or any other type of fish, if you'd like!) Please submit a photo of your fish so I know what it looks like. Also, if you'd like me to write their name below the drawing please list their name with the photo.

I'd appreciate it if I only got one submission at a time as I am pretty busy with school and marching band. Also please allow around a week for me to get your drawing done because of my tight schedule.

I'll list a photo below of a betta fish drawing I did today so you can somewhat understand what your drawing will look like.

Thanks! Feel free to leave tips and advice for me.

-Claire
Hi, his name is Peter I would love to frame your drawing of him

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi there! ♥ If you like working with blues, I have a veil tail for you that you can draw! His name is Aoi (pronounced Ah-Oi) He is in my profile picture. But I'll post the same picture of him here. c:

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Please note that the OP hasn't posted in this thread since s/he first started it.

·
Super Moderator
19,191 Posts
Closed per Betta Fish Rule #12.

12. Do not resurrect old threads.
Do not post to a thread that has not received a reply in a year or more unless you are the original poster and wish to update. If you are not the original poster you must create a new thread but you may hyperlink the archived thread to continue an old discussion. Resurrected old threads will be closed. Also, please use "bumps" sparingly and do not bump your own thread unless a significant amount of time has passed without any response.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.