Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have close to 100 betta that i will give them up to whoever want them. You have to be local, living close to Sacramento area. I will not ship any free betta cause i dont have time. If you are interested please send me an email and i will give you my cell # to make arrangement for pick up. This is first come first serve and you can only have 4 fishes per person. I have some giant half moon plakat, short tail and mostly half moon.
I dont do this often, this is the first. I dont have enough jars for my new fighters so i have to get rid of 100 males asap.
If none of you want them then i will sell them to a local store for a very cheap price.
I make a post in here and in a few other betta forums.
Dont worry about bagging them, i have bag for them.
Dont ask me for photo cause they are free.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have close to 100 betta that i will give them up to whoever want them. You have to be local, living close to Sacramento area. I will not ship any free betta cause i dont have time. If you are interested please send me an email and i will give you my cell # to make arrangement for pick up. This is first come first serve and you can only have 4 fishes per person. I have some giant half moon plakat, short tail and mostly half moon.
I dont do this often, this is the first. I dont have enough jars for my new fighters so i have to get rid of 100 males asap.
If none of you want them then i will sell them to a local store for a very cheap price.
I make a post in here and in a few other betta forums.
Dont worry about bagging them, i have bag for them.
Dont ask me for photo cause they are free.
when will you sell them? i could pick up soon i pmed u

1 - 3 of 3 Posts