Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my new (and very first!) drawing tablet. As of right now I am not great with it but I really want to practice and have found that I enjoy drawing betta fish. So if anyone would like for me to *attempt* to draw their betta fish it would be great practice for me! I know a couple other people are offering free drawings for similar reasons, but there seems to always be people who are interested in having their betta fish digitalized.

As of right now it takes me a while to do a drawing so I'll just go in the order of whoever posts a picture first. Since I am just getting started the clearer the image the better! I'll start a new picture once I finish the first one, and I'll upload them to this thread.

I will try my hardest to do all of your beautiful fishies justice :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Sure! :) I somehow messed up the pressure sensing on my tablet, but once I get that back to normal I will start working on a drawing of him!
Oops! ahaha
Yaaay! Thank You! :D

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All done! Thanks for the picture :) he's a beautiful fish! He has so many colors I can see why he is names Confetti!

I took a sort of creative approach, I hope that's okay xD

I hope you like him!

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
All done! Thanks for the picture :) he's a beautiful fish! He has so many colors I can see why he is names Confetti!

I took a sort of creative approach, I hope that's okay xD

I hope you like him!
OH MY GLOB! That is amazing!!!! Thank you so much!!!! I love it! I'm going to print it out and hang it in my room!!!! :D Thank you!!!!!

·
Registered
Tao: Butterfly Halfmoon, Ivan: Kitty!, Firefly: TB Horse<3
2,685 Posts
Ooh could you do my five boys? xD I'm sorry, I know it's a lot.
Milo

Igneel

Magnus

Atlas

Avian

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay Sathori! I tried out a new style for your fish, and I am much happier with it but I only managed to get through one fish because it took me much longer. So I just drew and colored Pantherlily :) I think for now I will only be doing one fish per person, until I get through everyone on the thread, and then I will go back and do more fish per person. Or else it is going to take me weeks to get through all of these fish xD

Once the semester is over I should have much more time to draw though!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your picture :)

Attachments

·
Registered
823 Posts
Okay Sathori! I tried out a new style for your fish, and I am much happier with it but I only managed to get through one fish because it took me much longer. So I just drew and colored Pantherlily :) I think for now I will only be doing one fish per person, until I get through everyone on the thread, and then I will go back and do more fish per person. Or else it is going to take me weeks to get through all of these fish xD

Once the semester is over I should have much more time to draw though!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your picture :)
EEEEE! :) He's even more gorgeous in art :3 Thank you! I love it!

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
could you please do Oliver?

Red Aquarium Bird Freshwater aquarium Organism

·
Registered
421 Posts
Oh my god, your drawings are beautiful!!!!
Are you still doing them?
If yes, I would love to see Lulu.....:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts