Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
::::NEEDS NEW HOME::::

Received this guy from my professor on Tuesday October 13th. Was okay with it until I found out that betta's living in mud puddles was a myth. Now I feel bad that he's in his current bowl & would like him to be in something bigger. Sadly I do not have the finances for that. Figured that this would be a good site to post on since everyone is so into their bettas. Hoping to find someone in New Jersey that can provide the proper lifestyle for him:) Everything that he currently has (flakes, worms, fake plant, rocks, resting leaf) are free as well if you would like them.

Someone in New Jersey would be best, unless you would like to travel. Do not want to ship him because I am not familiar with the process.

If interested please contact me here or at [email protected]
:thankyou:

Aquarium decor Freshwater aquarium Fish Glass Organism

Freshwater aquarium Organism Plant Aquarium Fish

Mason jar Glass Pink Water Transparent material

Pink Mason jar Glass Plastic bottle Water

Water Mason jar Transparent material Glass Leaf

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I don't live close enough. But if you don't find someone all you really need is a plastic container (5$) and silk plants (5-10$) and a heater(15$). So the cost only really adds up to about 25$. Also people sale extra plants and tanks and heaters on here for cheaper!

Good luck! And welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
160 Posts
he looks good how lone has he been in that jar I have kept them in 1g milk jugs be for for a temp tank I right now have four unkowen fish in a Rubbermaid box that is till I find out more about them and bettas need at lest a 1g tank I would keep him if I was u but that's just me I love bettas I have two not in the same tank

·
Registered
51 Posts
If you are willing to ship him, I will take him. I live in PA.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I Hello, My name is and I was extremely interested in your betta(s) I used to have a betta but it passed away at 6 years of age! I would love to rehome yours! Are you able to ship to <<snip>>? If so please message me here! Thx! Call
Send SMS
Call from mobile
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

1 - 12 of 12 Posts