Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not sure if im allowed to post this, but i will try. I am really desperate. I have 2 neon and 2 glow lite tetras and i cant keep them. I want to focus on bettas for a bit. I will pay shipping, just need SOMEONE to take them!

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
I'll take the neons off of your hands, I don't have any friends with glo lights, and I dint have any though

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
I think I might get the glo lights too. I do have an extra 10 gallon and live plants.... But I still need a heater

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Hmm. I need to do research on there requirements and see if they can thrive in room temperature (76)

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Hmm. I did a bit of research 75 is the minimum, I'll take them if you are okay with them being at 76

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont care. they are stressed where they are, anythign is better :p will ship as soon as possible. I think I am out of bags.. :/

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey, I am out of shipping bags, but I am going to petco today to grab some ghost shrimp, do you mind if I ship in that bag, or do you want to wait untill my new order arrives?

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
If anything falls through with the glowlights I'll take them, I already have 4, they wouldn't mind some friends :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts