1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!!!
I am new to frog keeping.

I have major Problems..
I have a Grey Tree Frog(male) which wont eat dry food. I gought him frog pellets and crickets but he ONLY eats Crickets...... how can i train him to eat pelles??
Im gong on vacation and have no friends/family to look after him...... If he wont eat pellets,only live crickets i'll have to give him away>>> :( boo. I will soon be getting him a 15 gallon tank. Tall with trees and such... if this helps... but hes in a 2.5 gallon right now with water and branches.( i take him out to play in a larger enviromnet but he cant live their.... Anways i heard giving to many crickets could kill him if they gang u pand bite him.

Gosh... if there is 1 food he likes, it has to be crickets :evil:
I hate crickets.... :evil:

And, The crickets keep escaping. I found one on my bed and i screamed my head off.... How can i confine them in his tank? Right now it only has a glass lid so a net is rapped around it but they have escaped... DISGUSTING!!!!

Sorry,all cricket Lovers. :-?

Thanks
All help needed and wanted!!!!
Also, if you have any tank set up ideas or ideas that will help... Im open for it!!!!

Thanks again!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
actually i reasearched that if you handel them gently and wash your hands with this reptile hand wash, its fine. Also, i got him a new tank now. and ive trained him to eat pellets from a professional trainer. And i can deal with crickets so yes, i can keep him. I'm going for 1.5 weeks.

thankyou.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.