Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of next week I'm back to selling cultures :-D

If you are in the need of cultures for any freshwater fish please contact me!

I have, microworms, banana worms, and walter worms. These cultures are basically the same thing but they vary in size. Walter worms are smaller, microworms are medium sized, and banana worms are larger.

I have had some adult bettas eat these despite their tiny size.

I'm asking $15 total (including shipping) for all three AND a mix of the three. Detailed instructions will be included as well as ways to contact me for any issues you may have. I am completely dedicated to helping you.

I have very high standards for customer satisfaction, here's some reviews from previous customers (notice one is about snails, which I will start selling soon!):

"Rating of 10/10:
Great communication (included thorough instructions with the cultures), low price, nice culture size, and fast delivery! Will do service with again :)" - Tiffany Monroe.

"Very helpful and quick to respond." - Bettagirl101 aka Rachel Cover

"Absolutely fantastic, reasonable on price and excellent shipping time. Snails arrived alive and with plenty of leaves with egg clumps. The vinegar eel culture is large and alive. The bags were leak free and the seller was very cooperative with questions and answers." - Slipstitch

Shipping Information:

I have found that USPS Priority mail is VERY reliable. It takes two days to receive your cultures. I will not be including a tracking code unless you want to pay a few bucks extra for it (my main reason is because USPS tracking isn't that great so you're not getting anything great for your money). Shipping is done on Tuesdays and should arrive by Thursday. I also take great care in packing anything being shipped out from me.

Hopefully you'll consider me for your culture needs :-D

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am going to try shipping products to Canada. Right now only the US. Hopefully Ill get a better idea for international shipping on cultures and snails.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm arranging getting some by Wednesday.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok no shipping to Canada unless you want to pay $45 for shipping lol.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol! I wish I could I really do but that is too much to ask :/

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
*bump*

The cultures are going strong and I really need to have a place for them to go by next week.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
@ BeautifulBetta- I'd love to live in BC. I'll give you my US citizenship if you give me yours, lol...

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes I do :) I'll PM you :)

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No keep it open for others since I'll have the cultures for awhile :)

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Do you still have cultures?

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #20