Betta Fish Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I did something dumb today... I ended up at petco.. and I brought someone home.

Patch Adam. I loved his coloring, and that chunk out of his tail made me wonder how he'd flourish in a better environment and then I was walking to my car with a fish in my hands.. I don't really know what happened to me today. I shouldv'e stayed home instead of spending money but here I am. sigh.

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
Something scary happened the other day. Lately when I've been feeding the girls the pellets sort of stick to my fingers so I end up hovering over their tanks trying to sprinkle a few pellets into their tank. This, however, is just too tempting for Spatula. 3 times now she's leapt up and nipped at my fingers. It doesn't hurt at all, but it scares the crap out of me. Hahaha. Never once has anyone else leapt... until the other day. Daria decided I was taking too long in getting her food so she leapt up at my finger, BUT, she ended up jumping into Spatula's side of the split tank. I shrieked, watching them look at each other in shock, waiting for them to kill each other but then I got out of that freezing panic and ran to get the fish net. I threw the tank lid off and scooped out Daria and put her back in her side. I was so scared. Lol. I was so sure that as soon as got back with the net one of them would be dead. Now I'm so scared of leaving them in their split tank, paranoid that the divider will fall or they'll jump again... =_=

41 - 42 of 42 Posts