Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:grin: post silly photos or videos of your betta looking funny
you may edit or caption the photos to make them silly if you wish the winner will be picked by me and the judges
contest starts now
and will end on august 30

Prizes Plush of your Betta.
Fish charm. Betta key chain.

if you would like to be a judge just ask:)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Oh I can't decide weather or not to be a judge
Argg I have never won a competition and I really want the prize, but I can't think of anything...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hate to seem rude, but you need to get approval from a mod and say that this isn't a official bettafish.com contest. This thread tells you all about it.

Hope to see this contest up and running properly soon, I'd love to join ^-^

·
Registered
234 Posts
Ahh I'm so excited! My little HMPK always has a funny look on his face. Is there a limit on the number of fish you can enter?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Soooo... I thought I would enter my little buttface Ragnarok!!! I enjoy this picture a lot and I know that is exactly what he is thinking. >.<

·
Registered
234 Posts
This is my betta, who I've started referring to as "Mr. Grumpy Gills." He frequently gives me this look when I pass his tank. It's a constant stare of disapproval. It just cracks me up how his eyelids just kind of droop over his eyes like he's constantly exasperated! Hehe! This is the best photo I could get. I sharpened it slightly and captioned it, so it would be easier to see the little frowny face. Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
I'd like to enter The Gruffalo's tail. Lol he was showing his appreciation of his house.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Pippin giving me his grumpy "What are YOU lookin' at?" face.

And here's Rumplestiltskin, demanding his food.

This contest is great ^-^ I have too many funny photos and videos of my bettas, though :/

·
Registered
234 Posts
I haven't named this betta yet, so please make suggestions. After this incident, I might call him "Bubbles!" He gets VERY defensive if I move a finger near his beloved bubble nest!

·
Registered
234 Posts
This is my new betta Sparky! I couldn't resist him at the store, he was in the very back of the display, and he has such pretty colors! He hides from me when I try to take his photo and glares at me from his little pineapple house. =P I call this his "GET OFF MY LAWN!" face.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Here's one of Tully and his precious kissy face.

·
Registered
859 Posts
I've got the perfect entry for this contest :D this is my baby betta Alaric, it wasn't quite time for his middle of the day feeding and after I walked by his tank and sat down he did this haha This is what I imagine was going through his head:

"When mom won't feed you, apply face directly to plant."

Attachments

1 - 20 of 86 Posts