Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Funny, heart warming, weird, or just plain goofy, it belongs here.

My baby betta (yes this one: http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=314858), back when I was loving with my dad, I put a new decor in and he completely flared. It was really funny because he was about half an inch long and he was so little, cute, and innocent. He continued to flare at it every time he came around the plant for over a week. Not in as stressed way, more like a "what is that!! Oh, never mind."

·
Banned
27,599 Posts
I was trying to catch one of my fish one time and of course, they don't like nets. So he swims around and around and finally goes to the bottom of his bowl and frantically wedges himself under some rocs with just his tail sticking out lol It looked pretty funny.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Perseus once had a bubble in his mouth and I was freaking out thinking he had eaten one of the pond snails and the shell was stuck in his mouth so I started taking pictures to post here on the forum and ask what I should do but of course it finally went away...:lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
562 Posts
Hiko jumps and bites too. I always thought he only did that for food until I noticed some dead plants in his tank. I put my hand in the water to take those out and he bit me instead. -_-"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts