Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'll be the first to admit it: I'm new to betta fish and showing them. I am getting ready for an upcoming show at the Oakland County Fair on July 12 and need some advice.

1. Does anyone have any idea what it is like to show bettas at the County Fair level? (i.e how does the show work?, what can I expect?)

2. Is there anything that I should be doing to prepare my betta for the show? (i.e Special foods, training, etc.)

3. If so, what?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha ha! How weird! I guess it is a small world.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, btw how did the pocket pets section of the fair work? Did the judges just walk around and look at the animals or are you required to take them a special judging platform? And how do the awards get handed out? Do they give them at a award ceremony or do they just hand them to you? (I told you I was new to this)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@soccerdog693, thank you so much for the help! I will go and study now to prepare myself for the show. I will post his results on this thread on July 12 or start a new thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.