Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there.. I’m looking at trying my hand at breeding bettas, I’ve been doing research for awhile now and think I’ve got a pretty good idea of what to do, but I was hoping I could find someone a bit more experienced than me who could kind of mentor me through the process.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Well there are a few of us doing spawn logs at the moment. This is my first time breeding bettas, but I’ve noticed that any questions asked here are answered fairly quickly.

·
Super Moderator
19,215 Posts
IMO, this is must-read and must-answer:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Haha! Yes it can be easy if the fish make it easy 😂
I don’t know about you guys but I was very nervous the first time I released a female with a male.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Haha! Yes it can be easy if the fish make it easy 😂
I don’t know about you guys but I was very nervous the first time I released a female with a male.
So nervous!! I mean, we are responsible for their health and well being! ❤🙂 its our responsibility to properly educate and inform ourselves about these things if we are to be good pet keepers 😊

·
Super Moderator
5,926 Posts
Hey there.. I’m looking at trying my hand at breeding bettas, I’ve been doing research for awhile now and think I’ve got a pretty good idea of what to do, but I was hoping I could find someone a bit more experienced than me who could kind of mentor me through the process.
Hello, welcome to the forum. We're here to help. So ask away.

Try to ask more specific questions as they are easier to explain in detail.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts