Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heloooo! Ive been on here a few days now and im loving it!! I love horses, and bettas (well thats kinda given). I still live with my parents, and you'll never know my age. I have 1 betta, 79 walleye (i think) fry and another betta coming from aquabid, also i have a dog, a cat, and a horse.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Heloooo! Ive been on here a few days now and im loving it!! I love horses, and bettas (well thats kinda given). I still live with my parents, and you'll never know my age. I have 1 betta, 79 walleye (i think) fry and another betta coming from aquabid, also i have a dog, a cat, and a horse.
Welcome to TFK!!!

You have 79 Walleye!! What do you keep them in!

I love horses! Wish I had one.

·
Registered
10,962 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of Betta keeping...

Look forward to hearing about your Betta keeping adventures and seeing pic....

Enjoy your stay...

Be sure and post question in the proper section for best response

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
^^^LOL :rofl:

welcome to the forum :D you don't need to show your age, like i really don't about people knowing my age (i talk about lot's of times) you'll have fun here and learn things as well :crazy: and also grow into an addiction of betta's, only 99.999% percent get the addiction XP you don't have to worry XD lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.