Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody!

The Golden State Bettas IBC International show is THIS WEEKEND! If you're in the Southern California area, please feel free to stop on by our show, which will be taking place Saturday and Sunday, May 23-24. The room will be open to the public on Saturday starting at 2 PM (assuming judging doesn't run late), and at 9 AM on Sunday. Sunday's our big raffle and auction! There are a LOT of nice fish that are going to be for auction, including some LOVELY pairs of wilds. :-D

I've had some inquiries, and YES, there will be a cash table on Saturday.

The address is:

2338 E. Anaheim
Long Beach, CA 90804

·
Registered
294 Posts
I will be attending the one in Florida next month, and I have never been to a betta show before! I wanted to know how much cash you recommend bringing for the auctions? How high can these guys go? :)

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I so wish it had been in Northern Cali :( Do they have them in SF often?
Once to twice a year. You'll want to look up "California Betta Society."

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will be attending the one in Florida next month, and I have never been to a betta show before! I wanted to know how much cash you recommend bringing for the auctions? How high can these guys go? :)
Fish will go for anything from $5-50 depending on quality. I recommend bringing as much as you're willing to spend. :lol:

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
OMG hrutan they are all gorgeous!! I assume those are just the winners? Eeeeep my gosh can't imagine how anyone would pick.

Do you know of any similar clubs around the Midwest area?

EDIT: standing ovation to P1. Yay solid red VTs!

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OMG hrutan they are all gorgeous!! I assume those are just the winners? Eeeeep my gosh can't imagine how anyone would pick.

Do you know of any similar clubs around the Midwest area?

EDIT: standing ovation to P1. Yay solid red VTs!
I think there's a Midwest Betta Club. Let me find the chapter list...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts