Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my betta population went in the tank. I can't seem to keep them alive longer than a couple weeks now. I only have Tsunami and Finigan left from "the first wave". I have a new VT I got named Inferno, and he seems to be doing well enough with the help of Melafix (thank goodness)

But after my sorority perished, I started looking for things to replace them, and I found rosy minnows. They were the /perfect/ pseudo-sorority and I felt better. Then I started turning to goldfish again. I'm planning on taking Finigan out and giving her back her own stomping grounds.

So here's Bengal with Tokyo and the minnows. Marshmallow is MIA (he's little and white and was swimming very pathetically in the pet store's tank. I couldn't leave him ;-;) I'm planning on taking things out, moving things around, including fish and repotting my aquatic plants since Bengal is more interested in their roots. My brother reminded me that they would go after them *sigh*. So I have my work cut out for me. However, enjoy this picture and when I get everything how I want again, I'll show it off.

It's dark because my new cat keeps drinking out of the tank so I had to put a lid on -_-

Attachments

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
My goldfish are going to need an upgrade from 50g to 90g eventually. They get so big! I can't even really use a 10g for a qt for them.

Enjoy your new fish!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts