Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, I've had this Goldfish for quite a while now, its a Yellow Comet and has no history of malady. I added 2 faintails to the tank a couple of months prior and they've all managed everything well... I've never had an issue with them getting sucked into the channel... Up to this point,

So my fish got sucked into the channel (I mean its balances were getting sucked into the channel, and it was stuck against the channel... These fish are solid swimmers and the channel is very feeble. It could have been there from anyplace between a moment to 2 hours. after I saw I killed the channel right away. It got into the upstanding position at that point fell onto a stone, and just remained there for some time breathing, and began gradually advancing down to the rock close to the side of the glass more than 5-10 minutes. It is as yet breathing and is moving a few balances from time to time, however gradually and not moving anyplace on mrreviewexpert ...

As I was really taking shape of this string I put some more Water safe fluid in, and some finrot drug to check whether that helped, I have different prescriptions however it has no indications of whitespot, or any things connected to it, the 2 fantails its in a tank with came and lay close to it, and soon after that it began swimming to the surface, and sucking in air from the surface and going down marginally and making rises in the water for a couple of moments, yet then it returned down to the rock and lay there upstanding once more, the other fish are swimming close to it, and one is lying close to it yet swimming, I'm concerned that its either in stun from being sucked into the channel, or tired from attempting to swim away from the channel, or perhaps its harmed a balance, yet I'm no master on fish, I regularly excel on keeping them alive however and thinking about them.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hi, when you say channel are you talking about the filter intake? What do you mean by “upstanding”? Nose to the gravel tail end floating up?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts