Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well here is the thing, as some may remember i posted a picture of the female betta below and said i would go back and get a few more from the batch she came from..well..there were alot of mixed colours and alot of pretty fish but one stood out and "HE" not "SHE" was hiding under the sponge from the filter in the tank..i was like oh jeez i cant believe it ! ima get this one because there were no males from that spawn in the store in any of the jars.. And since me and the owner are friends i was going to tell him that i would take the young male in the female tank but apparently he didn't know and may have charged more :0 so i hushed and took the young male silently as a female lol!! i took him and a next female well its been a few days and since he been separated this is what he turned out to look like ...seriously i feel really lucky! like a wish came thru..was like i wish i had a male that came from the female batch...they have so much form and bam i found one lol ..how crazy is that huh?!

~>THE Girl as some of you all saw already

~>THE Boy ...i was so impressed whith his tail form will take better pics soon

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
where did you get them from? a breeder? am all over that female, she is soo stunning 0-0 the male has a gorgeous tail formation :))
THey were bred by a local breeder...thing is my buddy at the store is being smart with me and not telling me who the breeder is..always beating around the bush when i ask him...lol thing is i paid $10 TTD each which is the price here in trinidad for a female HM and is about $1.66 USD each when converted what deal can u get better than that except getting it totally free lol

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Breeding siblings is fine. In fact it's what many breeders do to obtain certain traits such as color or form. Your pair is very nice.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well just thought i'd share with you guys a lil picture update as to how these guys are progressing especially the boy...he is growing so fast...they both loooked like females when i first got them now the difference is obvious.

Sister:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.