Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 5 days ago I brought home a mustard gas betta. Since I've gotten him his tail is half black, but it's always been like that and isn't spreading. People over at reddit have been screaming for me to chock my tank full of meds, but I really want to make sure because I know some fish medications are stressful. I'm new and I don't know how to add images. I will as soon as someone explains to me how. Thank you.

·
Registered
51 Posts
To add images, you can upload them to a site like flickr or photobucket. I use Deviantart's sta.sh page (but you have to right click, view image, and copy that address or it won't link properly). Once you have your image uploaded, you can click on the little icon when posting (the yellow one with the mountain) and paste the link there. Your image should pop right up in your post. ^^

·
Premium Member
22,700 Posts
Graphite Disease, a strain of Mycobacteria is fast acting and will kill your fish in just about 24-48 hours. If he's still alive I really doubt it's Myco.

I'll need some pics though to really judge and help you out! You can add pics a few different ways; first is to click on "Go advanced" and then there is a paper clip icon, you click on that and a pop-up window comes up. Click "browse" and find your picture and then click upload. If you do nothing after that the images will attach to the end of your message, or you can have them in between the text by click on the down arrow of the paper clip icon again after you uploaded the picture and it will show the image names, click on them and put them wherever you like in the message.

Next way is to use an image hosting site like Photobucket, they all have a IMG Coding link or a Forum code that you can copy and paste into the text box here anywhere to upload the picture!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts