Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
I'd like to find a breeder who does do them that has the ability to be contacted. Alternatively one day I'd like to throw my head against that brick wall that is breeding them.

·
Premium Member
22,700 Posts
What what exactly did you mean by "art "Major" people", may I inquire?

·
Premium Member
22,700 Posts
That there literally is a lot of art majoring people up here and I loves it, even tho some might want to choses a different career, im happy to see people trying there hands at art.
lol why put major in quotes then? made it sound like you were making fun of us or something. And trying art? pssh, I rule art! ;-)

·
Premium Member
22,700 Posts
Some of it is posted, go look at my commission thread. Also some on my journal recently

·
Registered
962 Posts
I constantly harassed my friend about her art major degree when she got it. :p
Mostly because I would have gotten mine, but couldn't afford to go to college for it. :)

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Some of it is posted, go look at my commission thread. Also some on my journal recently
Yes yes that is some very good art work :)

I've been out of the game for some time, I think the last time I drew any thing that I actually put "some" work onto was before and in January.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I constantly harassed my friend about her art major degree when she got it. :p
Mostly because I would have gotten mine, but couldn't afford to go to college for it. :)
Ya I totally understand one of my friends decided to got to the art institute, but me and my besty haven't really tried anything yet, everthing is so costly, and we are looking for the best place.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I kind of want to win the auction but I also kind of want someone to outbid me. >_O

Fiscal responsibility!
I know that feel.

Recently I saw a monster double tail at petsmart that was like this dark foresty green and it had green eyes. I really want a dragon though so I didn't get it.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I know that feel.

Recently I saw a monster double tail at petsmart that was like this dark foresty green and it had green eyes. I really want a dragon though so I didn't get it.
I would've still jumped on it.... That boy seems like an unusual find!! I wish there were more breeders producing those colors!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts