Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Marta and I want show you my two Bettas: red Double Tail - Aimaru and orange Crown Tail - Luffy.
We are from Poland ^^

Aimaru lives in something about 26,5 gallon (98 litres) tank. He is very gentle guy.
When I bought him he looks absolutely different than now.

In this picture you can see how Aimaru changed in 2 weeks after coming to me ;)

From the left: Aimaru in first day in new home (23.09.2011), next Aimaru after week and 2 days (2.10.2011) and Aimaru after 2 weeks and 2 days :-D

And Aimaru today looks this :)

And this is his home :)

Now my 2nd betta: Luffy. He lives in smaller tank than Aimaru (8,1 gallon (30 litres), but not worse of course ;) I've got him from yesterday, so he is still little stressed (that's why photos are not so good as I wish :lol:)

I hope you like it :)
(Sorry for my English, but I still learned it :p You must forgive me ;) )
Greetings from Poland :-D

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Welcome! Nice tanks!

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
Wow! I love Aimaru, and I bet Luffy will be just as beautiful soon! They are very lucky to have such great homes :D
I am a first generation Canadian, both my parents are from Poland, and we go there some summers. I like it there much more than in Canada. :)
I know that aquariums are a very popular hobby in Poland, and see so many good aquariums from there. I am just starting my 15 gallon, and I hope that it's in my Polish blood to make such nice fish tanks ;)

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
OMG nice tanks! and fishies!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Nice tanks and your boys are gorgeous! I love the finnage on Aimaru!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yay, thank you all for comments :3

I have in plan to change something in smaller aquarium, because I don't like how it's looks now. But I don't have any idea how it's change ^^"

Earlier I've got 2 other Bettas:

Akkarin

and Damos

Akkarin was my 1st Betta, 2nd is Aimaru, Damos was 3rd and Luffy is 4th.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Pretty...

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
VERY pretty bettas! ;D Are those harlequin rasboras in your 28.5 gallon? They look huge compared to mine. o_O

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Oh. I've only had mine for about a month and a half. :)
Your English is VERY good, by the way. My friend speaks Polish, and I can't imagine learning it. lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He he he, Polish is one of the hardest language in the world, so don't worry about that ;)

Today is very special day :) My bigest aquarium have 1st birthday ;)

That's pics shows how it's change from the last year ;)

And this shows first day and today ;)

Luffy's home has changed too ;)

Enjoy ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hello everyone!
We are after removal to new home, it was long way (3 hours of driving) for my little friends, but all survived that's journey :)
So there's many changes in my tanks ;)

And after yesterday clean-up ;)

Enjoy :D

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tissian! Greetings from the USA :) You inspire me with your beautiful aquariums!

I love the driftwood in your large tank. You have done a great job decorating both of them to create such a nice environment. :)

What kind of substrate do you use to cover the bottom of the tanks?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts