Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy all, I just realized, I have been posting in other parts of the forum, but never introduced myself. Name is Jessica, but I tend to go by Jess or Irish ( I am Irish/Scottish) or Mara. I have been facinated by bettas for years but was never able to keep one because I was always busy with working 2 jobs. But now, after a few years and several eye surgeries, I have LOTS of time for bettas now. I recently rescued 2 bettas from a local petsmart. They water was the dirtiest and cloudiest I had ever seen and they seemed to be calling out to me to help them. I took them home and put them in temporary homes, ( a medium size critter keeper and an extra large vase) and I am nursing them back to health. I just got a 10gal tank from petsmart with a filter that were on sale, (yay for sales!) and will have the tank up and running in a day or so. But, enough babble. here are some pictures of my boys. The orange/blue one is named Igor (Eye-gor) and the blue/green is named Frodrick Von Frankenstein. Yes, I am a Young Frankenstein fan, Love Mel Brooks!

P.s. Sorry for the large font size, with my eye surgeries, I lost a lot of vision and can not see the regular size print.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
They are beautiful fish! :) Yay on saving them :) Also I hope you are recovering well from eye surgery, wishing you and your Bettas a speedy recovery. made the font larger for you :D

·
Registered
903 Posts
Welcome, your two new boys look adorable.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all. And thanks for using the larger print. I am all recovered and my boys are on their way to recovering. :-D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts