41 - 60 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
*scopes out competition* Hmmmmm.....

·
Registered
594 Posts
I have to submit for your approval my new rescue, fighting dropsy, parasites, and fin rot, Mr Handsome. This giant elephant ear crowntail always looks peeved, flares at everyone, and looks like he's going to jump out of the water and pull you in. This massive betta always stares right at you and flares, as if saying "I could take you. Just try me, you meat sack." Honestly, considering how bloody big he is, he can be downright scary when he looks at you like this.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Why do I have to be Australian? ):
I have the perfect photo!
Unless things have changed, isn't there's a Transhipper in Aus? If so, you can enter. :-D

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Gah! So accidently tiny. :(
Caption: I'm hungry. You won't like me when I'm hungry."
Try to upload again. Doesnt matter if you have to re-post, just as long as its of the same pic, its fine.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Oh I like that one. Mine wasn't that good. I'm mainly in it for the tank because I want a tank with a heater and filter for a rescue that really needs it. However I know I would get the AB fish anywayXD

·
Registered
88 Posts
Artemis said:
Oh I like that one. Mine wasn't that good. I'm mainly in it for the tank because I want a tank with a heater and filter for a rescue that really needs it. However I know I would get the AB fish anywayXD
Good motive. I want the tank too, but just so I can get my poor betta out of his 1 gallon, no filter or heater :(. I cant afford a new one...

·
Registered
88 Posts
I agree. We took them out (they looked dead) and it smelt like rotten fish mixed with spoiled eggs :-? It was nasty...

41 - 60 of 234 Posts