Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! So this morning I gave Mister Ferguson some flaring exercise for a few minutes and grabbed a few photos. He was labeled just as a Dragonscale. I thought he might be a Delta tail, since the first time I got him to flare his tail didn't open this widely. I guess he's feeling settled in and feisty and finally flared all the way.

I know his white fin borders say he's a butterfly in coloration, but is he a Dragonscale? He's shiny, but his scales don't seen as thick as other pics I have seen.

Anyways, what do you all think?

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Beautiful! He looks like a mix of my Levi and Paperclip. lol. Levi was labeled as Dragonscale also, but I've never been able to differentiate between Dragonscale and not... but Mister Ferguson is very beautiful.

Reactions: HKLuterman

·
Registered
939 Posts
I don't think he's a dragon, usually the scales cover the face more. He looks like a halfmoon though! Very pretty!

·
Registered
424 Posts
He's beautiful! And honestly in a couple of those photos he looks like he may even be over halfmoon. I don't *think* he is a dragonscale though, but I'm sure someone with more experience might chime in. Oh, and yes on the butterfly, I think actually a tri band.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts