Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a betta log last night for my new Fluval Chi, but it didn't really fit. Instead, I brought it in to work for Wraith and my 3-gallon tank. I rinsed it again and plunked it in there. Immediately, I thought it made the tank look too crowded and started thinking about taking it out.

Wraith had other plans. That silly fish has been in there off and on for like an hour. Guess the betta log is here to stay, haha. :roll:

·
Registered
414 Posts
aww:) haha I was thinking about buying a betta log!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Why do you hate the Chi, if you don't mind me asking?
Because of the blue light :shock: Don't know if you've noticed it lols but it's in my room, and at night I turn the LED off and there is a silly blue light that stays on and drives me insane.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's hilarious! My Chi is set up in our living room, so with the bedroom door closed at night, I don't see it. That wouldn't bother me anyway, but it would drive the husband nuts. He's very sensitive to lights and sounds when he's sleeping.

·
Registered
960 Posts
That's hilarious! My Chi is set up in our living room, so with the bedroom door closed at night, I don't see it. That wouldn't bother me anyway, but it would drive the husband nuts. He's very sensitive to lights and sounds when he's sleeping.
I'm very sensitive to light when I sleep, clearly, haha! I might keep the tank and just get rid of the filter and light. Maybe get a different filter :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
3 of my bettas have logs only one really loves it though. id recommend adding a betta log to any tank thats big enough. the only thing is they dont hold up very well over time.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
I wish you were in Australia, JB! I would happily give you $100 for that tank! I'd even pay for shipping from the US to here, if such a thing were possible. *whinge whine whinge*

1 - 11 of 11 Posts