Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girl Velvet made her own little bubble nest and put her own eggs in it. just made me giggle. She's 3 feet from the nearest guy betta but apparently the mood struck lol.

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
:lol: :lol: awww :3 My girls re-absorb their eggs or eat them. THAT is cute.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup they were gone this morning so she must have eaten them in the night. But it was still a sight to see

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Definitely!!! lol

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
So cute! I love when they do that!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
haha Sylvia did that like 3 days ago XD blame the males XP Since puddles is her neighbor she is obessed with him o.o" He CONSTANTLY been making nest now!! XD it's so cute
right now sylvia needs to fatten up again, hehe

·
Registered
104 Posts
Omg, that is so adorable!! I have a girl who will make bubble nests every time we have a rainy day, but I'm not so sure she's ever put eggs in 'em. Cute!!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
mines had a load of eggs in the nest, she is now skinny (WHYY!?!? all i've been through to get her chubby :lol:)
sadly and gladly they actually don't hatch, and some reason females eat the eggs the next day :p lol

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
My female was bred again - she helped getting the nest started :roll: and she grabbed most of the eggs to add to the nest xD he is a lil'....inexperienced.

·
Registered
74 Posts
That's so cute....

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol yeah both of my girls I've bred help with putting the eggs in the nest. It was so cute to watch

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
:lol: who says female bettas aren't as awesome as males :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts