Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale are bettas that resulted in the mating of a Mable Mustard Gas Halfmoon Plakat male and a Blue Marble Halfmoon Plakat female. They were spawned on 8/30/13, and were free swimming on 9/2/13.

This is a non culled spawn, so there is some beautiful bettas and some normally culled bettas. There are also a few adoptable bettas.

These bettas were raise along side endlers and endler frys, so they will make good community fish if you plan on keeping them in a community.

NOTE: This is a marble spawn, i cannot guarantee the bettas will stay the same pattern forever. Marble bettas will continously change color and patterns throughout their lives. I will note any color changes i had observe relating each betta.

Shipping will be $10 + $2 for heat packs for priority shipping for up to 2 fish. For 3-6 Fish, Priority shipping will be $13+ $2 for heat packs. Local pickup welcome and preferred (Boston, MA)

Prices and more pictures and more details is in this album:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.624070917630047.1073741831.100000814338942&type=1&l=0a2d32099c

you dont need to have a facebook or be logged in to see the pictures.

Thanks for looking! =)

Here is some sample pictures:

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
DAAANG! THEIR SO CUTE AND CHUBBY! T_T I want them but don't have the space and time cause of breeding and my other fish T_T WHY???? WHY??? I WANT O_O THEM, they're very beautiful ^_^

·
Registered
438 Posts
Sorry about the FB creeping. :3 They were so gorgeous, I had to send you a friend request to follow more pics of them should you add more!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No problem. Creep all you want, my facebook is blank besides fishie things, lol (i'm don't use it for any other purpose, =<.... i have a fish issue, lol)

Also Its warming back up, so i will start shipping =)

Lots of girls here so great for sororities!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Wow, so pretty

·
Registered
438 Posts
Gah, the spawn I was telling you about failed (both virgins and she was a little bigger so he struggled) so I may be considering a breeding pair if you have some you think would go well together?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think i only have 3 males left, but one is a pastel marble, the other two is cellophane (one of them use be to mustard but marbled out of it).

i'm gonna try to take more pictures to get the rest of the fish up, but my camera hates me.. i still have like 50 fish to photograph

·
Registered
560 Posts
I would like to have some of your girls for my sorority I actually love the one that looks like her fins are fluorescent but I'm struggling with my water parameters in the tank I actually have my girls in a temporal set up do you have fish all the time or does it get to the point that you have to wait for another spawn to grow ?

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Just got in my batch of cuties from Aluka. They're healthy, and have decent size one them. They were a few days late (postal service error), and she worked hard trying to help me find where the fish were. They were very well packed, and were still warm and in good color when the postal service got it together and found them. As soon as they came home and were acclimated to the tanks, they were on the hunt for food.

Nothing but praises!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Just got in my batch of cuties from Aluka. They're healthy, and have decent size one them. They were a few days late (postal service error), and she worked hard trying to help me find where the fish were. They were very well packed, and were still warm and in good color when the postal service got it together and found them. As soon as they came home and were acclimated to the tanks, they were on the hunt for food.

Nothing but praises!!
any pics of said cuties? :)

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
they're posted on my Journal. I took in her culls and one girl that I had to have. :-D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts