Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am finally at the point that I am starting to sell off some of my fish to make room for the new fry. All fish are being sold through aquabid at this time. Thanks!! My Username is bettascapes and all of the information pertaining to each fish will be listed in the description. I am still in the process of uploading images and making aquabid pages for some of these fish, so if you see one and you cant find the auction just shoot me a PM and I will post it. Thanks!!
031.jpg

049.jpg

062.jpg

113.jpg

081.jpg

new 004.jpg

IMG_9941.jpg

IMG_9960.jpg

aquabid 006.jpg

aquabid 015.jpg

Luken 037.jpg

aquabid2 051.jpg

aquabid pictures 014.jpg

aquabid pictures 015.jpg

new 018.jpg

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
hey how much are these guys. they are beautiful!!!!!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Those are some gorgeous fish! If I had space and money for them, there are a couple I'd buy in a heartbeat. Alas, I don't have an empty tank or the funds. Good luck selling them.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
aww ice princess, good luck for a home for her :-( and i love that double tail girl, i mean i LOVE that double tail girl o-o i could literally stare at that photo for a long time and ... just sit there, i really do miss having a double tail here :( good luck for homes for them

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those are some gorgeous fish! If I had space and money for them, there are a couple I'd buy in a heartbeat. Alas, I don't have an empty tank or the funds. Good luck selling them.
aww ice princess, good luck for a home for her :-( and i love that double tail girl, i mean i LOVE that double tail girl o-o i could literally stare at that photo for a long time and ... just sit there, i really do miss having a double tail here :( good luck for homes for them
Thanks!!

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
you post such pretty bettas, when i'm flat broke and at my limit! lol they're beautiful~! i hope they all find good homes. :3

·
Registered
442 Posts
Are these all siblings? Or from different spawns? I'm actually looking for a blue/black female pref dragon scale but not necessary would prefer double tail or black carrier anything along those lines?

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are these all siblings? Or from different spawns? I'm actually looking for a blue/black female pref dragon scale but not necessary would prefer double tail or black carrier anything along those lines?
I have a couple black young females as well as one black male.
The male is osiris and one of the black females. I will be posting them today as well as some others. It's my birthday today so I am behind a bit. :-D
aquabid pictures 026.jpg

aquabid pictures 023.jpg

new 004.jpg

·
Registered
239 Posts
Just a heads up... your opaque marble female and the light blue marble female are both pictures of the same fish on AB... I am interested in a few of these. I might bid!

·
Registered
239 Posts
I really love that dark blue female. I get paid friday and I'll have to see what I have for money. I might get her if she's still available. And since she'll be making the journey if I decide to get her, might as well not let her get lonely and I'll make it two... LOL I'll send you a pm when I figure it out!

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I really love that dark blue female. I get paid friday and I'll have to see what I have for money. I might get her if she's still available. And since she'll be making the journey if I decide to get her, might as well not let her get lonely and I'll make it two... LOL I'll send you a pm when I figure it out!
Yea she is one of my favorites as well. :) Just PM me or you can message my aquabid account :).

1 - 20 of 25 Posts