Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I <3 my hamster, petal(and my brothers Gabe Jr. Jr.(don't ask)). Post pics and show us your hamsters! Mine are Chinese Dwarf Hamsters!:-D
By the way, apologies for the bad quality of the pic. And no, we don't keep them together.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I own a Dwarf Hamster, he is a little over two years old, his name is Hannibal:

Here is his home made bin cage:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awww... so cute!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I use two ten gallon tanks(I have two hamsters). The type of hamsters(Chinese Dwarf) can squeeze through anything the size of a pinky finger or bigger.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I have a male long-haired syrian. :D
He'll be 2 in August.

He has a ovo set-up. ;) I love ovos - but they are a pain in the back side to clean. It took me 2 hours on Saturday . . . lol Since I took the pic of his cage it's changed - the orange wheel isn't there. I got a green one that hooks onto the outside of the cage. He has an edible log where the wheel was.

Sorry - it's kinda dirty in the pic. :/

Attachments

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
My bin cage is very easy to clean. I just take his stuff out then tip the bin over the trash to get the bedding out. Takes only a few minutes and the bin barely weighs anything. :)

As for the holes in my bin cage. That is how I chose to give him air you can also get these little plastic clips and put screen over the spots, then your ham could not get out. :)

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
We have a Teddy Bear named Jazzy. She's about 2yrs, blind and has a fatty mass on her back. She's a rescue we just took in :) We're new to Hamsters.

·
Registered
11,653 Posts
Awww <3

·
Registered
64 Posts
Meet my hamster Woody:) He is a robo dwarf hamster aka THE WORLDS SMALLEST HAMSTER! He lives in a nice tank cage and he has escaped before and he likes playing Tom and Jerry with my kittens(;

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts