Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am making and selling tank dividers for 10 gallon tanks (MAX 12" X 12")
see the auction on aquabid
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?misc&1314761842
Or buy one for $20 through me directly (includes shipping to USA or Canada)

-I make tank dividers out of plexiglass that are very high quality and make a great divider. I currently am selling them for a 10 gallon tank, I can cut it to your tank's size. I will make it with or without holes (your choice, no charge). Just let me know your tank dimensions.

·
Banned
827 Posts
I think you might do better if you had pictures here, and on AB :) People like to see what they're buying and I know when I am looking to buy something, not having a picture of it makes me not even consider the item. I won't buy something sight unseen.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tjis is what mine looks like other people's may vary in size. Mine has the option of small holes but you can get medium or large too. Your's will look like this except maybe bigger or smaller minus the scratches and/or holes if you don't want them.

·
Registered
927 Posts
It's an interesting thought... I might consider re-dividing my 10g since my sorority didn't exactly work out and move everyone around a bit. I need to downsize anyway... but I honestly don't have the money right now.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's an interesting thought... I might consider re-dividing my 10g since my sorority didn't exactly work out and move everyone around a bit. I need to downsize anyway... but I honestly don't have the money right now.
No problem, just let me know if you want one ever. I'll be making them for a long time and can make as many as needed. :)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can make them with blue film over top but they look a bit better clear

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone else interested or have suggestions? Feedback is appreciated :)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you measure your tank correctly they slide in and are tight....Otherwise you can buy divider clips or use AQ. Silicone. But mine just slides in and is very snug on it's own without anything else.

·
Banned
354 Posts
How tight, are these in a 10 gallon tank....Like is it tight enough to keep fry from passing through??? That way I could devide my tank into 2 spawning tanks instead of just one? Now im talking one with NO holes in it.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you sold them with the divider clips then I would purchase two probably. But twenty is a bit expensive...
Oh!!! So sorry, I put $20 for price but I meant $10.00 my mistake!! Yes, they are $10 and clips are $5 if you want them, but I assure you if you measure correctly it will be very tight and wont need anything.

How tight, are these in a 10 gallon tank....Like is it tight enough to keep fry from passing through??? That way I could devide my tank into 2 spawning tanks instead of just one? Now im talking one with NO holes in it.
Very tight as long as you measure correctly, and can keep fry back if needed. But for that I would definately reccomend no holes! And my mistake they are only $10.:)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
does the ten dollars include shipping?
so if I bought 2 it'd be 20 dollars total?
No, the shipping is $5-10 Depending on where you live? What is your zip/postal code so I can find you a quote?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 17 of 17 Posts