Betta Fish Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Alpha made his first one today. He built it around the heater in his tank.

·
Registered
153 Posts
My DTHM always builds his bubble nests behind the filter, but the outflow eventually gets to them and they tend to disappear overnight. Usually they're not there in the morning, then I come back from classes and poof! there's this huge bubble nest stretching the length of the area behind the filter. Like magic.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yes. Several times, actually.
Smaug used to make 'em all the time, right in front of me. It was so cool to watch. Unfortunately, he's gotten much older (he's somewhere around 5 as I write this) and I haven't seen him even try to make one in 2 years.
My two girls had a bubblenesting contest once- yes, my girls- but they both stopped after they noticed I was watching. I haven't seen them make one since then, although I have found some stray bubbles on Sapphire's side of the tank.
Pi made a really huge one, but I only got to see the last few bubbles.
The last time I saw it was with Patriot a few days ago, but he only half-built it, flared at it, and tried to eat it (yeah, he's that weird).

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.