Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, let's just say I took a break from Betta keeping after Eastwood, Whisper, Tango, and Nickel just started passing one after the other. When Eastwood died it left a big hole in me (that's still there). He made me feel sucessful as a betta-keeper, but not successful enough, as he died before I could breed him :( He's the fish in my avatar/profile pic.

It's been probably over 6 months since I had a betta, and with school keeping me busy I kept off the forums.
I'm graduated now and I'm back! And I think I'm back in the betta swing, too!

Found this pretty boy at petsmart. They had lots of nice-looking dragons, but none of which really impressed me (I'm really picky about dragons)

So I got him instead!
Someone told me he is a salamander. Can anyone confirm?

But he is a half-moon, that I know for certain.

Anyway, here he is under the flash!

He needs a name, folks :)

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
My fish Venom looked like my avitar in natural light, but when you used the flash he looked turquoise :) I find blues are so funny with flash.

He's beautiful, I'd give him a simple name, because he's more than enough to look at haha

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ajax is a PERFECT name for a pleco HAHAHAHA! I don't know why that's so hilarious to me! I might have to steel it sometime :p

Yeah, I'm a picky chooser. But, I think it's worth a shot trying to find a name here. I got names for 2 different bettas this way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts