Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is one of my few bettas. He was in a cup with Ghost. But he is looking so much better. I forgot to post about him in my last thread.

The first picture is a Before!
The rest of the pictures are him now. :D

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
You could call him Berry, Bubbles, Cherry, Spark, Blaze, Flash, Gladiator, or Salmon. By the way, he's very cute! Can't wait till he makes a full recovery!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You could call him Berry, Bubbles, Cherry, Spark, Blaze, Flash, Gladiator, or Salmon. By the way, he's very cute! Can't wait till he makes a full recovery!
Me either! Thank you for the recommendations. I like Flash and Gladiator.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still looking for names. Please and thank you!

·
Registered
18 Posts
broom came to mind. I dont know why. Then i thought, Kamikaze....yah sorry im no help haha. I always thought if i got a red betta he'd be named sushi

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have just realized something....I think I am going to name him Buster, since he was in a cup with the betta I named Ghost.

;D

·
Registered
1,040 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
I have just realized something....I think I am going to name him Buster, since he was in a cup with the betta I named Ghost.

;D
Oh my gosh perfect!!!

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
Haha that's perfect!
What happened, were they in the same cup at the store? :(

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha that's perfect!
What happened, were they in the same cup at the store? :(
Yep..And there were no empty cups around.....Walmart for ya....I hardly buy fish at walmart, because I don't like dealing with them. I was having a super bad day, and I forgot to complain to them. :oops: I rarely see betta fish at my local Walmart anymore, besides one.

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
Did you only have to pay for one? o-o
That's horrible, considering that some kids probably threw them together.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did you only have to pay for one? o-o
That's horrible, considering that some kids probably threw them together.
:oops: Sadly we paid for both....And it is horrible. They also probably threw the cup away. Because I was looking for a cup to separate them, and couldn't find on any where....So I said forget it and got them. I was looking for a white betta anyway.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts