Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been a bit worried about my boy Dizzy lately - he's been acting a bit lethargic and doesn't swim around too much. Well, I swear he's trying to give me a heart attack - if the fact that he's acting different isn't enough, he decides to get stuck under a rock! I went into my room and didn't see him at all - I thought he had managed to jump or that the lethargy was some sickness or something. Then I see a little white fin under a rock I have in his tank, so of course I panicked and immediately pull the rock out. Out floats my Dizzy, and I thought he was dead and was preparing to fish him out to bury. Then he just flops around a bit, rights himself, and stares at me, like he was asking me why I woke him up from a nice nap. :I

These betta's will be the death of me, I swear! @[email protected]

·
Registered
148 Posts
Fain sleeps on top of the thermometer. The first time I found him in the morning, I about flipped. He of course just shimmies right off and then wiggles at me to ask for breakfast. Like he didn't just look dead. :shock:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Every fish owner will experience a heart attack moment at one point or another. Sorry he did that to you.

My eldest betta, Rosso, gave me a heart attack when he freaked out and did a nose dive into the gravel and wasn't moving. After a moment, I stuck my hand into the tank, scooted away some gravel and off he went. He can be such a chicken at times.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts