Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realized I never posted in introduction in this section haha. My name is Amber and I currently have 4 bettas. Poseidon(my Opaque white male from Petsmart) Ive had him about 6 months. A crowntail boy rescue ive had about 4 months, a VT funky colored male, also a rescue who came wit the CT male. And a female I got 2 days ago from petsmart.
Im getting 2 breeding pairs of HM's from Chard56 as soon as there able to be shipped out :) Im excited lol. Needless to say, I think I'm addicted :p. Ill try to get some good pictures up soon

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got a decent picture of one of my rescue boys. I never could think of a good name for him lol

My other rescue boy is a very pretty crowntail boy with a slight spine kink. He isnt doing so well though :(

And I will get pictures up of Poseidon as soon as his fins grow back. A pesty little fish I WAS housing with him nipped at him(he was suppose to be a compatible fish too, although I forget what he was lol).. Never again will I keep ANY fish with bettas.. Just dont like chancing it honestly..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts