Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this guy in the mail today from Thailand, hes a Black Copper/Black orchid CT male, with some nice strong clean and even rays, already in love!:lol:

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Wow! He is very pretty and has magnificent body shape along with great finnagge! Are you going to breed him?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would like to eventually, but im gonna enjoy him for a bit before I throw him in with a female and he gets shredded *knocks on wood*

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Lol. Yeah, he will produce great results if paired with the right female but I agree, letting him settle and knowing his true personality should be done before automatically breeding them

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
omg I almost bid on him!!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Your fish is stunning!

I have also started using bottled water. I use half from the tap and half Deer Park Spring Water. My water is poor quality, and this mix seems to work great for me. I do still use the Prime dechlorinator of course!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Oh goodness, he's absolutely stunning. Congrats!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Your fish is stunning!

I have also started using bottled water. I use half from the tap and half Deer Park Spring Water. My water is poor quality, and this mix seems to work great for me. I do still use the Prime dechlorinator of course!

Is there an advantage to using half tap and half purified?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts