Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well hai there!

I'm a second going on third year college student and I plan on being here for atleast a few more years so I took up bettas. I currently have two males, one female and 1 I'm unsure about, tricky little devil. I'm planning on breeding my little ones and I already have someone who'll buy my babies. I'm hoping to supply a local pet store :) I have yet to start the breeding process but I have everything set up and ready. Hopefully things go well. My fish are Patrick (steel blue/green half moon), Walter (dark blue with red interior on fins veiltail), Big red (unknown dark red female) and Selena or Smith (Unknown blue/green with red female or could be a male lol). Thanks for taking time to read my story

-L

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi there neighbor! I live near Rapid City (Box Elder). You have some nice bettas! Good luck breeding them! :D

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Yours are gorgeous, especially Macro. Pretty Pretty boys. The puppies are cute too :)

·
Registered
10,962 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of Betta keeping....

Look forward to hearing more about your Betta adventures........

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah their adults :) I'm so excited. I'm getting everything ready for a spring spawn (hopefully) I have almost everything ready

1 - 7 of 7 Posts